WATCH: Lady Gaga Gets Concussion During New Zealand Performance
1:57 pm, June 10th, 2012VIDEO
Lady Gaga reportedly received a concussion after one of her backup dancers accidentally hit her on the head with a pole while performing her Born This Way Ball show in Auckland, New Zealand on Sunday.
In the middle of singing “Judas,” Gaga got smacked in the head with the pole, and then placed her hand on her head — but still went on with the song.
The superstar reportedly told the crowd, “I think I may have a concussion, but don’t you worry I will finish this show.”
Indeed, she sang a dozen more hits.
Check out the video below of Gaga getting hurt performing.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'