Lady Gaga Gets Tattoo on Head During Perfume Event (PHOTOS)
1:15 pm, September 14th, 2012PHOTOS
Lady Gaga closed New York Fashion Week by getting a tattoo on the back of her head and letting well-known fans touch her as she “slept” inside a giant transparent egg-shaped bottle.
The bizarre scene played out at the Guggenheim Museum, where Gaga threw a launch event for her new Fame fragrance.
Lindsay Lohan, Yoko Ono, Paris Hilton, Michael Strahan and Marc Jacobs were among the celebrity attendees at the wild night.
Gaga arrived for the event in a convertible — an hour before expected — before entering the museum for a performance piece she told her Twitter followers was called “Sleeping with Gaga.”
She eventually climbed inside the giant perfume “bottle” and lay down to “sleep,” allowing high-profile guests like Jacobs to reach through a hole in the glass and touch her.
At one point, assistants removed some of Gaga’s clothing and her wig, and a tattoo artist inked a picture of a cherub on the back of her head, bald after she shaved it earlier this week in honor of Terry Richardson’s late mother.
Check out photos from the spectacle below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game