Lady Gaga Wears Gun Bra On Stage (PICS)
4:23 pm, January 14th, 2013PHOTOS
Lady Gaga is under fire for her latest unusual on-stage costume choice.
On Friday, the singer’s Born This Way Ball tour hit Vancouver, and at one point Gaga donned a special bra with two (fake) assault rifles attached to it.
While the pop star wore a similar outfit in her video for “Alejandro,” the recent spate of high-profile gun violence in the United States has led many observers to criticize Gaga’s violent wardrobe.
Her weapon-adorned brassiere called to mind Madonna’s on-stage rifle antics in Israel last spring.
What do you think of her controversial fashion choice?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right