Lady Gaga Wears Gun Bra On Stage (PICS)
4:23 pm, January 14th, 2013PHOTOS
Lady Gaga is under fire for her latest unusual on-stage costume choice.
On Friday, the singer’s Born This Way Ball tour hit Vancouver, and at one point Gaga donned a special bra with two (fake) assault rifles attached to it.
While the pop star wore a similar outfit in her video for “Alejandro,” the recent spate of high-profile gun violence in the United States has led many observers to criticize Gaga’s violent wardrobe.
Her weapon-adorned brassiere called to mind Madonna’s on-stage rifle antics in Israel last spring.
What do you think of her controversial fashion choice?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted