Lady Gaga Gets Gold Wheelchair (PHOTO)
1:47 pm, March 12th, 2013
Lady Gaga is dealing with her injury in style.
The pop star, currently recuperating from the hip surgery that ended her tour, is now rolling in a custom, 24-karat gold plated wheelchair.
Gaga commissioned Ken Borochov of Mordekai to design her new ride, according to the New York Post, which quotes Borochov as saying, “I certainly wasn’t expecting that phone call and have never done a wheelchair but am always up for a challenge and was thrilled to create what I affectionately dubbed the Chariot, a chair fit only for a queen.”
The chair, featuring a black leather seat, can fully recline.
Gaga’s pal Terry Richardson snapped the above image of the singer in her new throne.
Check out the larger image below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Taylor Swift Set To Respond To Bieber's Diss?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too