Lady Gaga Gets Gold Wheelchair (PHOTO)
1:47 pm, March 12th, 2013
Lady Gaga is dealing with her injury in style.
The pop star, currently recuperating from the hip surgery that ended her tour, is now rolling in a custom, 24-karat gold plated wheelchair.
Gaga commissioned Ken Borochov of Mordekai to design her new ride, according to the New York Post, which quotes Borochov as saying, “I certainly wasn’t expecting that phone call and have never done a wheelchair but am always up for a challenge and was thrilled to create what I affectionately dubbed the Chariot, a chair fit only for a queen.”
The chair, featuring a black leather seat, can fully recline.
Gaga’s pal Terry Richardson snapped the above image of the singer in her new throne.
Check out the larger image below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage