Elton John: Lady Gaga Is Godmother to BOTH Of My Sons
8:53 pm, April 25th, 2013
The music legend reveals in a new interview that Gaga is godmother not just to his two-year-old son Zachary, but also his 3-month-old baby boy Elijah.
“She’s a great role model. She’s young. She’s been a great godmother to Zachary,” John tells “Extra.”
He recalls one time when Gaga “came to bath” Zachary in Las Vegas, revealing, “She was already dressed to go to the show, and she was sitting there and she bathed him, and she was like dressed like Audrey Hepburn.”
“We’re all bonkers in this business, but we’re human beings at the same time,” adds John.
Elijah, who was born in January, is the singer’s second child with partner David Furnish.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?