Elton John: Lady Gaga Is Godmother to BOTH Of My Sons
8:53 pm, April 25th, 2013
The music legend reveals in a new interview that Gaga is godmother not just to his two-year-old son Zachary, but also his 3-month-old baby boy Elijah.
“She’s a great role model. She’s young. She’s been a great godmother to Zachary,” John tells “Extra.”
He recalls one time when Gaga “came to bath” Zachary in Las Vegas, revealing, “She was already dressed to go to the show, and she was sitting there and she bathed him, and she was like dressed like Audrey Hepburn.”
“We’re all bonkers in this business, but we’re human beings at the same time,” adds John.
Elijah, who was born in January, is the singer’s second child with partner David Furnish.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- Mila Kunis Does Bridesmaid Duty For Her Brother
- Who's Ashanti's New NFL Baller Boyfriend?
- 5 Ways Celebs Make Money Between Films
- Amy Poehler & Nick Kroll Are Stylish Sweethearts
- Kim Kardashian Strips Down To A String Bikini