Lady Gaga Becoming a Germaphobe?
10:17 am, April 10th, 2011
In a piece titled, “Gaga’s Strange Tour Habits,” In Touch writes that friends of Lady Gaga “are starting to worry about her strange behavior while on the road with her Monster Ball Tour.”
According to the tab, Gaga has “become increasingly more OCD about germs and wants to travel with the same chairs, same cups and plates – everything, so she can make sure she’s the only one who has ever used them.”
In Touch then asks, “Could the eccentric star be cracking for real?”
First, no – Gaga, who emerged from an egg at the Grammys, is not “cracking for real.”
Gossip Cop looked into the mag’s contention that the singer is becoming “increasingly more OCD,” and couldn’t find any evidence to support the claim.
Also, a rep for Lady Gaga tells us In Touch‘s story is “untrue.”
Check out PHOTOS of Lady Gaga’s spread from Harper’s Bazaar!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss