Lady Gaga Becoming a Germaphobe?
10:17 am, April 10th, 2011
In a piece titled, “Gaga’s Strange Tour Habits,” In Touch writes that friends of Lady Gaga “are starting to worry about her strange behavior while on the road with her Monster Ball Tour.”
According to the tab, Gaga has “become increasingly more OCD about germs and wants to travel with the same chairs, same cups and plates – everything, so she can make sure she’s the only one who has ever used them.”
In Touch then asks, “Could the eccentric star be cracking for real?”
First, no – Gaga, who emerged from an egg at the Grammys, is not “cracking for real.”
Gossip Cop looked into the mag’s contention that the singer is becoming “increasingly more OCD,” and couldn’t find any evidence to support the claim.
Also, a rep for Lady Gaga tells us In Touch‘s story is “untrue.”
Check out PHOTOS of Lady Gaga’s spread from Harper’s Bazaar!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet