Lady Gaga Becoming a Germaphobe?
10:17 am, April 10th, 2011
In a piece titled, “Gaga’s Strange Tour Habits,” In Touch writes that friends of Lady Gaga “are starting to worry about her strange behavior while on the road with her Monster Ball Tour.”
According to the tab, Gaga has “become increasingly more OCD about germs and wants to travel with the same chairs, same cups and plates – everything, so she can make sure she’s the only one who has ever used them.”
In Touch then asks, “Could the eccentric star be cracking for real?”
First, no – Gaga, who emerged from an egg at the Grammys, is not “cracking for real.”
Gossip Cop looked into the mag’s contention that the singer is becoming “increasingly more OCD,” and couldn’t find any evidence to support the claim.
Also, a rep for Lady Gaga tells us In Touch‘s story is “untrue.”
Check out PHOTOS of Lady Gaga’s spread from Harper’s Bazaar!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His