VIDEO: Lady Gaga Gambles Big on TV Commercial
12:45 pm, December 7th, 2009
The Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas is betting big on Lady Gaga.
The hotel, where Lady Gaga is slated to perform on December 17 and 18, has just signed a deal that gives the Palms the exclusive right to play the weirdly wardrobed singer’s hit “Poker Face” in a commercial for the gambling resort.
“We feel that this is a special and unique opportunity to connect the Palms brand with one of the most respected and talented artists of our time,” says the Palms’ owner George Maloof, adding that the commercial, which features the hotel’s amenities, “is hot.”
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?