Lady Gaga Unveils Flying Dress – WATCH VIDEO!
12:00 am, November 11th, 2013VIDEO
On the eve of Lady Gaga releasing her new album, ARTPOP, the singer unveiled Volantis, the world’s first flying dress.
At a launch party for the new record at the Brooklyn Navy Yard, Gaga flew the contraption across a stage and then explained that it was “a small step for Volantis,” but “a big-time step” for her.
Gaga told the crowd at her party, “I wanted to make today about something even more important to me, and that something is the youth of the world… Their minds are just so boundless. They’re just so inspiring.”
And though the singer said Volantis is just “a vehicle,” she added the dress is “essentially a metaphor for me. I will be a vehicle today for their voices.”
Check out the wild video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress