Lady Gaga Unveils Flying Dress – WATCH VIDEO!
12:00 am, November 11th, 2013VIDEO
On the eve of Lady Gaga releasing her new album, ARTPOP, the singer unveiled Volantis, the world’s first flying dress.
At a launch party for the new record at the Brooklyn Navy Yard, Gaga flew the contraption across a stage and then explained that it was “a small step for Volantis,” but “a big-time step” for her.
Gaga told the crowd at her party, “I wanted to make today about something even more important to me, and that something is the youth of the world… Their minds are just so boundless. They’re just so inspiring.”
And though the singer said Volantis is just “a vehicle,” she added the dress is “essentially a metaphor for me. I will be a vehicle today for their voices.”
Check out the wild video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court