Lady Gaga’s First Photo Shoot at Age 19
2:00 pm, February 25th, 2012PHOTOS
In 2005, 19-year-old Stefani Germanotta worked alongside an aspiring photographer named Malgorzata Saniewska at a New York restaurant.
“We were colleagues, we didn’t hang out really heavily, but she’s the nicest girl ever… She’s down-to-earth,” Saniewska tells CNN. “Based on her looks and her personality, I thought (a photo shoot) would be great fun.”
And so Saniewska shot what is believed to be the first-ever Lady Gaga pictorial.
The shoot yielded approximately 200 never-before-seen photos, 15 of which Saniewska just released.
Not surprisingly, a piano is prominently featured.
Check out the photos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank