Lady Gaga’s First Photo Shoot at Age 19
2:00 pm, February 25th, 2012PHOTOS
In 2005, 19-year-old Stefani Germanotta worked alongside an aspiring photographer named Malgorzata Saniewska at a New York restaurant.
“We were colleagues, we didn’t hang out really heavily, but she’s the nicest girl ever… She’s down-to-earth,” Saniewska tells CNN. “Based on her looks and her personality, I thought (a photo shoot) would be great fun.”
And so Saniewska shot what is believed to be the first-ever Lady Gaga pictorial.
The shoot yielded approximately 200 never-before-seen photos, 15 of which Saniewska just released.
Not surprisingly, a piano is prominently featured.
Check out the photos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?