WATCH: Lady Gaga Releases New Creepy Fame Fragrance Ads
7:06 pm, August 24th, 2012VIDEO
Lady Gaga has released two new ads for her “Fame” fragrance.
And, just like the first, they’re kinda scary.
The clips feature masks, black goop, Gaga’s naked body either gilded gold or being climbed by tiny men, egg yolks, caviar and a pulsating soundtrack.
It’s not your grandmother’s perfume.
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre