Lady Gaga Installing Grammys Egg As Her Bed at Home?!
4:31 pm, March 22nd, 2011
According to the British tab, Gaga is spending approximately $2 million to redecorate her New York apartment “as a sort of shrine to her stage self,” and is even having a replica of her oversized Grammys egg designed to use as a bed.
Yes, you read that correctly.
A so-called “insider” for the paper says, “The egg vessel is being made especially for her,” adding, “She’ll be able to sleep in it, in place of a double bed.”
“She felt so at home in the egg on stage,” the source goes on to explain, “she spent hours in it meditating and says when she’s in it she feels at peace.”
A rep for the “Born This Way” singer tells Gossip Cop the Mirror‘s story is completely “not true.”
Yes, this yet another tabloid eggs-ageration.
Check out PHOTOS of Lady Gaga’s wild and wacky outfits from a recent performance!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting