Lady Gaga Installing Grammys Egg As Her Bed at Home?!
4:31 pm, March 22nd, 2011
According to the British tab, Gaga is spending approximately $2 million to redecorate her New York apartment “as a sort of shrine to her stage self,” and is even having a replica of her oversized Grammys egg designed to use as a bed.
Yes, you read that correctly.
A so-called “insider” for the paper says, “The egg vessel is being made especially for her,” adding, “She’ll be able to sleep in it, in place of a double bed.”
“She felt so at home in the egg on stage,” the source goes on to explain, “she spent hours in it meditating and says when she’s in it she feels at peace.”
A rep for the “Born This Way” singer tells Gossip Cop the Mirror‘s story is completely “not true.”
Yes, this yet another tabloid eggs-ageration.
Check out PHOTOS of Lady Gaga’s wild and wacky outfits from a recent performance!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid