Lady Gaga Installing Grammys Egg As Her Bed at Home?!
4:31 pm, March 22nd, 2011
According to the British tab, Gaga is spending approximately $2 million to redecorate her New York apartment “as a sort of shrine to her stage self,” and is even having a replica of her oversized Grammys egg designed to use as a bed.
Yes, you read that correctly.
A so-called “insider” for the paper says, “The egg vessel is being made especially for her,” adding, “She’ll be able to sleep in it, in place of a double bed.”
“She felt so at home in the egg on stage,” the source goes on to explain, “she spent hours in it meditating and says when she’s in it she feels at peace.”
A rep for the “Born This Way” singer tells Gossip Cop the Mirror‘s story is completely “not true.”
Yes, this yet another tabloid eggs-ageration.
Check out PHOTOS of Lady Gaga’s wild and wacky outfits from a recent performance!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired