Lady Gaga Mourns Death of Dog Alice
9:50 am, October 30th, 2013
Lady Gaga is mourning the loss of her beloved family dog Alice.
“My puppy Alice died. We had to put her down, cancer ate away at a little angel. My daddy is so sad, we all are, lost a member of our family,” tweeted the pop star on Tuesday.
She added, “I love being an entertainer but it is so painful sometimes to be away from home 17 years she held on, so many memories. Nothing beats family.”
Gaga then wrote, “I remember her laying my bed, she knew when I was sad, or when I was sick. I should have been there. I just pray Alice found her wonderland.”
As it happens, Gaga wore black while leaving her hotel in London on Wednesday (see right).
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!