Lady Gaga Mourns Death of Dog Alice
9:50 am, October 30th, 2013
Lady Gaga is mourning the loss of her beloved family dog Alice.
“My puppy Alice died. We had to put her down, cancer ate away at a little angel. My daddy is so sad, we all are, lost a member of our family,” tweeted the pop star on Tuesday.
She added, “I love being an entertainer but it is so painful sometimes to be away from home 17 years she held on, so many memories. Nothing beats family.”
Gaga then wrote, “I remember her laying my bed, she knew when I was sad, or when I was sick. I should have been there. I just pray Alice found her wonderland.”
As it happens, Gaga wore black while leaving her hotel in London on Wednesday (see right).
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z