Lady Gaga Slams DJ Calvin Harris For Saying He Turned Down Collaboration
11:05 am, October 30th, 2012
Appearing on “BBC Breakfast,” Harris said he’d rejected Gaga because he was too busy and “didn’t really like the songs.”
Gaga was not pleased.
“Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about ‘lady gaga’ when your albums/singles drop,” she wrote on Monday. “Y’al should live off your own hustle. #Ido.”
She continued, “Never even emailed you @calvinharris I guess it’s hard to believe I write + produce my music. cuz I’m a woman I don’t know about EDM [electronic dance music] right?”
Harris responded, trying to clear things up.
“LadyGaga no your label emailed me,” he explained. “I always make sure I say Im a fan when asked about it, I apologize if I offend u, wasn’t the intention.”
He added, “Jeez you turn down one remix in 2008 and next thing the whole world’s on your back.”
Gaga saw his message and replied, “Thanks for the apology & explaining. My apologies too. Congratulations on your album. Wish you well. Cheers.”
It seems the great Gaga-Harris spat of 2012 is now over.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?