Lady Gaga Crying on Last Night’s “So You Think You Can Dance” [VIDEO]
11:12 am, July 28th, 2011VIDEO
Lady Gaga broke down and cried following Marko and Allison‘s performance on “So You Think You Can Dance” last night.
The duo’s routine to Jeff Buckley’s “I Know It’s Over” brought Mother Monster to her feet and tears to her eyes.
“I’m just so proud of you,” she told Marko Germar, whose own mom was sobbing in the audience.
“There are so, so many things I did wrong when I was younger, and so many things I wish I could take back, and I felt every moment of that through your dance tonight.”
Check out the emotional video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Who Called Miley "This Generations Madonna?"
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?