Lady Gaga Crying on Last Night’s “So You Think You Can Dance” [VIDEO]
11:12 am, July 28th, 2011VIDEO
Lady Gaga broke down and cried following Marko and Allison‘s performance on “So You Think You Can Dance” last night.
The duo’s routine to Jeff Buckley’s “I Know It’s Over” brought Mother Monster to her feet and tears to her eyes.
“I’m just so proud of you,” she told Marko Germar, whose own mom was sobbing in the audience.
“There are so, so many things I did wrong when I was younger, and so many things I wish I could take back, and I felt every moment of that through your dance tonight.”
Check out the emotional video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own