Lady Gaga Announces Free Counseling Services For Fans On Born This Way Tour
12:47 pm, December 29th, 2012
Lady Gaga will provide free counseling and mental health services to fans before her shows when the Born This Way Ball resumes touring in 2013.
For those wondering about the “counseling” at the BTWBall BornBrave pre-show, it will be a fun tailgating experience for monsters to unite.
At the BornBrave Bus you have access to professional private or group chats about mental health, depression, bullying, school & friends.
There will also be food and games, DJ White Shadow and Lady Starlight will DJ with host BREEDLOVE to keep the experience fun.
Gaga went on to explain her intentions:
BornBrave Bus Is a place where mental health + depression are taken seriously w/ no judgement, FREE real help available to all. I feel like most kids don’t look for help because they feel embarrassed so mom + I wanted to break the stigmas around “help” and make it fun.
The Born This Way Ball picks up in Vancouver on January 11.
“I’m counting down the days till the Ball starts up again. ONLY 3 MONTHS LEFT OF TOURING, what will I do!!!!?? I love seeing you every night!” wrote Gaga.
What do you think of Lady Gaga’s efforts?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage