CLAIM: Lady Gaga to Wear Hat Made Out of Live Cockroaches
2:08 pm, June 12th, 2012
The Sun is really starting to bug us with its preposterous Lady Gaga stories.
Yes, according to the tabloid, “The singer has instructed her designers to come up with a hat filled with cockroaches.”
But wait — it gets even more absurd.
The Sun claims that the reason Gaga wants a cockroach accessory is because “she’s grown fond of the insects since being informed of a study which proved they respond to her music more than songs by any other artist.”
Of course they do.
Anyway, a so-called “source” for the tab explains, “Lady Gaga has been looking to top her famous meat dress for some time — and this could be it.”
“She dubbed cockroaches ‘My real life monsters’ after hearing of the recent study,” notes the alleged insider, who adds, “She wants to incorporate them in a headpiece by having them crawling around inside a netted cage.”
OK — that’s enough.
Not only is this story totally gross, it’s just beyond stupid.
Lady Gaga isn’t constructing a wearable shrine of cockroaches because they “like” her music.
Regardless, a rep for Gaga tells Gossip Cop the bug rumor is simply “untrue.”
Another silly tale from The Sun gets squashed.
Like us on Facebook!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet