CLAIM: Lady Gaga to Wear Hat Made Out of Live Cockroaches
2:08 pm, June 12th, 2012
The Sun is really starting to bug us with its preposterous Lady Gaga stories.
Yes, according to the tabloid, “The singer has instructed her designers to come up with a hat filled with cockroaches.”
But wait — it gets even more absurd.
The Sun claims that the reason Gaga wants a cockroach accessory is because “she’s grown fond of the insects since being informed of a study which proved they respond to her music more than songs by any other artist.”
Of course they do.
Anyway, a so-called “source” for the tab explains, “Lady Gaga has been looking to top her famous meat dress for some time — and this could be it.”
“She dubbed cockroaches ‘My real life monsters’ after hearing of the recent study,” notes the alleged insider, who adds, “She wants to incorporate them in a headpiece by having them crawling around inside a netted cage.”
OK — that’s enough.
Not only is this story totally gross, it’s just beyond stupid.
Lady Gaga isn’t constructing a wearable shrine of cockroaches because they “like” her music.
Regardless, a rep for Gaga tells Gossip Cop the bug rumor is simply “untrue.”
Another silly tale from The Sun gets squashed.
Like us on Facebook!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West