CLAIM: Lady Gaga to Launch Own Clothing Line
1:23 pm, August 25th, 2011
Lady Gaga is “launching her own clothing line,” reports HollywoodLife, which urges her fans to “rejoice!”
According to the site, the singer is “gearing up to share her own outrageous style with the rest of the world.”
“Gaga is pairing up with her younger sister, Natali Germanotta” on the fashion line, writes HollywoodLife, but the “duo’s brainchild is NOT to recreate some of Gaga’s most memorable outfits, (so the meat dress, the embryo, the space orbit dress are all out), but rather to recreate other iconic outfits of the past (like Marilyn Monroe‘s famous white dress) — with a Gaga twist.”
Here’s another (not unexpected) twist — HollywoodLife is WRONG.
A rep for Gaga tells Gossip Cop that the report is “not true,” and the singer has no plans to launch a fashion line with her sister.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese