CLAIM: Lady Gaga to Launch Own Clothing Line
1:23 pm, August 25th, 2011
Lady Gaga is “launching her own clothing line,” reports HollywoodLife, which urges her fans to “rejoice!”
According to the site, the singer is “gearing up to share her own outrageous style with the rest of the world.”
“Gaga is pairing up with her younger sister, Natali Germanotta” on the fashion line, writes HollywoodLife, but the “duo’s brainchild is NOT to recreate some of Gaga’s most memorable outfits, (so the meat dress, the embryo, the space orbit dress are all out), but rather to recreate other iconic outfits of the past (like Marilyn Monroe‘s famous white dress) — with a Gaga twist.”
Here’s another (not unexpected) twist — HollywoodLife is WRONG.
A rep for Gaga tells Gossip Cop that the report is “not true,” and the singer has no plans to launch a fashion line with her sister.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank