WATCH: Lady Gaga and Christina Aguilera Surprise Performance Together on Voice
11:05 pm, December 17th, 2013VIDEO
Gaga started singing her single “Do What U Want” alone, but later Aguilera emerged on stage to take over R. Kelly’s spot on the track.
The two superstars — often pitted as rivals in the media — wore matching outfits and held hands, cuddled, and drank champagne throughout the rest of the performance.
Gaga explained afterwards that producers invited her to perform, but she asked if Aguilera would be willing to take the stage with her.
“It’s the first time we’ve ever met,” Aguilera admitted, and said she was “of course” willing to collaborate, before going on to praise Gaga as a person and a performer.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet