Lady Gaga and Cher NOT Fighting, Despite Star Report
1:00 pm, August 14th, 2013
According to the tabloid’s tipster, “Cher wanted to be the queen bee and promote her upcoming album, but Lady Gaga hijacked the rally out from under her. Organizers realized Gaga was a bigger draw.”
Star says “tension between the two divas” began when Gaga refused to let their duet for Cher’s upcoming album be released.
“Gaga wants to push her own new album, not pump up someone she views as a has-been,” explains the mag’s source. “She says Cher is long past her expiration date.”
Now things are allegedly escalating, claims Star.
“Cher is badmouthing Gaga to her industry friends, calling her ungrateful and disrespectful. Cher vowed that she’d never lift a finger to help Gaga,” says the outlet’s insider.
So Cher is all of a sudden supposedly upset about Gaga’s Gay Pride performance from two months ago?
This is absurd.
On Tuesday, Cher did express frustration that a subpar version of her duet with Gaga was leaked — but she was upset with the leakers, NOT Gaga.
In fact, after Star had gone to press with its b.s. feud story, the two singers spent much of Tuesday heaping praise on each other.
“Just heard ‘Applause’ it’s AMAZING!!!” said Cher of Gaga’s new single. “GREAT LYRICS.”
For her part, Gaga tweeted, “I love you @cher ! Thank you for the support, you’re the greatest thing!”
Star strikes out, yet again.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?