CLAIM: Lady Gaga Cheated on Taylor Kinney With Luc Carl, Hits “Rock Bottom”
11:17 am, September 28th, 2012
“Lady Gaga Hits Rock Bottom” reads a sensationalistic headline from Star.
The tabloid, which ever-so-politely says the pop star is “getting bigger by the day,” claims Gaga isn’t as comfortable with her curvier body as she’s made it seem.
“Gaga is a complete mess, and she knows it,” a so-called “insider” for the mag claims, adding, “She’s so paranoid, she can barely get out of bed.”
Uh, we’re pretty sure Gaga did get out of bed for her recent radio interview — where she discussed being perfectly fine with putting on weight — and again when she snapped pictures of herself in her underwear earlier this week.
Star’s tipster says the alleged rendezvous occurred in New York on September 12 and 13, noting, “Taylor doesn’t know and would not be happy.”
The mag’s “insider” further dramatically declares, “Those closest to her believe she is spiraling down.”
“Gaga is really sabotaging herself,” continues the supposed Star source.
Here’s what’s actually going on: Star and other outlets are seizing on the recent faux hysteria regarding Gaga’s weight gain for the sake of selling magazines.
Star did almost the exact same thing with Gaga just last year when it took her previous admissions about cocaine use and turned them into a story about how she was hitting “rock bottom” thanks to an “out-of-control” drug addiction.
The tabloid was wrong then, and it’s still wrong now.
A rep for Gaga tells Gossip Cop that Star’s newest claims are absolutely “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?