Lady Gaga Wears Burqa, Carries “C-Word” Bag at London Fashion Week
10:52 am, September 18th, 2012PHOTOS
Lady Gaga has been making quite a splash in London.
The singer opened Philip Treacy’s Fashion Week show by donning a sheer shroud on the runway, but it was her outfit outside the show that raised the most eyebrows.
Gaga wore a burqa adorned with fur while holding a clutch emblazoned with the C-word.
We’ll admit: It’s an ensemble we would not have predicted.
It’s rare when Gaga’s use of animal skins is the least controversial part of her outfit.
Check out more pics of the performer’s eye-grabbing get-up below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!