Lady Gaga Wears Burqa, Carries “C-Word” Bag at London Fashion Week
10:52 am, September 18th, 2012PHOTOS
Lady Gaga has been making quite a splash in London.
The singer opened Philip Treacy’s Fashion Week show by donning a sheer shroud on the runway, but it was her outfit outside the show that raised the most eyebrows.
Gaga wore a burqa adorned with fur while holding a clutch emblazoned with the C-word.
We’ll admit: It’s an ensemble we would not have predicted.
It’s rare when Gaga’s use of animal skins is the least controversial part of her outfit.
Check out more pics of the performer’s eye-grabbing get-up below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party