Lady Gaga Wants To Be “Buried” in “Stripper Boots”?!
12:43 pm, September 4th, 2013
“Lady Gaga is taking her risqué fashions to the grave – literally!” begins a piece from In Touch, which claims the “Applause” singer “loves her black patent leather Penthouse Savannah stripper boots so much that she wants to buried in them.”
According to a supposed “source” for the mag, “She wants to ensure that she will be wearing them in the afterlife.”
The tab’s purported “insider” alleges that the star is “emotionally attached” to the boots, adding, “She won’t part with them in life or in death.”
This is definitely one of the most absurd stories Gossip Cop has come across in a while.
Also, we went through pages and pages of photos of Gaga before seeing any pics of her in the said stripper boots, so we’re fairly certain the shoes aren’t one of her top priorities in life — or in death.
Moreover, nothing has led us to believe the performer is planning on dying any time soon.
In any case, Gossip Cop checked in with a rep for Gaga, who tells us the tabloid’s wild report is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court