Lady Gaga Wants To Be “Buried” in “Stripper Boots”?!
12:43 pm, September 4th, 2013
“Lady Gaga is taking her risqué fashions to the grave – literally!” begins a piece from In Touch, which claims the “Applause” singer “loves her black patent leather Penthouse Savannah stripper boots so much that she wants to buried in them.”
According to a supposed “source” for the mag, “She wants to ensure that she will be wearing them in the afterlife.”
The tab’s purported “insider” alleges that the star is “emotionally attached” to the boots, adding, “She won’t part with them in life or in death.”
This is definitely one of the most absurd stories Gossip Cop has come across in a while.
Also, we went through pages and pages of photos of Gaga before seeing any pics of her in the said stripper boots, so we’re fairly certain the shoes aren’t one of her top priorities in life — or in death.
Moreover, nothing has led us to believe the performer is planning on dying any time soon.
In any case, Gossip Cop checked in with a rep for Gaga, who tells us the tabloid’s wild report is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese