Lady Gaga Wears Lacy Bra — And No Top — During New York Outing (PHOTOS)
7:28 pm, July 11th, 2013PHOTOS
Lady Gaga has mostly kept a low profile in recent months, but she stepped out in New York City on Thursday in a very eye-catching way.
The pop star was photographed walking the Manhattan streets in a lacy black bra — no top — and a tight black skirt.
For the record, the high temperature in New York City today was 91°F.
The outing marks one of the few times Gaga has been seen since undergoing career-sidelining hip surgery earlier this year.
Last month, the singer gave her first performance since the operation, singing the National Anthem at New York’s Gay Pride Rally.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet