Lady Gaga Wears Lacy Bra — And No Top — During New York Outing (PHOTOS)
7:28 pm, July 11th, 2013PHOTOS
Lady Gaga has mostly kept a low profile in recent months, but she stepped out in New York City on Thursday in a very eye-catching way.
The pop star was photographed walking the Manhattan streets in a lacy black bra — no top — and a tight black skirt.
For the record, the high temperature in New York City today was 91°F.
The outing marks one of the few times Gaga has been seen since undergoing career-sidelining hip surgery earlier this year.
Last month, the singer gave her first performance since the operation, singing the National Anthem at New York’s Gay Pride Rally.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting