Lady Gaga Buys 55 Michael Jackson Items, Vows to Care for Memorabilia “Expertly”
2:08 pm, December 3rd, 2012PHOTO
Make that 55 pieces.
The pop star took part in an auction in Beverly Hills on Sunday that featured a collection of Jackson’s most memorable costumes and outfits.
Some of the $5 million proceeds from the auction will go to Guide Dogs of America and Nathan Adelson Hospice of Las Vegas.
It’s not yet known which items Gaga purchased or how much she spent, but the singer took to Twitter afterward to promise that the King of the Pop’s belongings are in good hands.
“The 55 pieces I collected today will be archived & expertly cared for in the spirit & love of Michael Jackson, his bravery, & fans worldwide,” she wrote.
Gaga also shared a behind-the-scenes snapshot from the event.
Check out the photo below, and tell us what you think of Gaga’s big buy.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents