Lady Gaga Buys 55 Michael Jackson Items, Vows to Care for Memorabilia “Expertly”
2:08 pm, December 3rd, 2012PHOTO
Make that 55 pieces.
The pop star took part in an auction in Beverly Hills on Sunday that featured a collection of Jackson’s most memorable costumes and outfits.
Some of the $5 million proceeds from the auction will go to Guide Dogs of America and Nathan Adelson Hospice of Las Vegas.
It’s not yet known which items Gaga purchased or how much she spent, but the singer took to Twitter afterward to promise that the King of the Pop’s belongings are in good hands.
“The 55 pieces I collected today will be archived & expertly cared for in the spirit & love of Michael Jackson, his bravery, & fans worldwide,” she wrote.
Gaga also shared a behind-the-scenes snapshot from the event.
Check out the photo below, and tell us what you think of Gaga’s big buy.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?