Lady Gaga Buys 55 Michael Jackson Items, Vows to Care for Memorabilia “Expertly”
2:08 pm, December 3rd, 2012PHOTO
Make that 55 pieces.
The pop star took part in an auction in Beverly Hills on Sunday that featured a collection of Jackson’s most memorable costumes and outfits.
Some of the $5 million proceeds from the auction will go to Guide Dogs of America and Nathan Adelson Hospice of Las Vegas.
It’s not yet known which items Gaga purchased or how much she spent, but the singer took to Twitter afterward to promise that the King of the Pop’s belongings are in good hands.
“The 55 pieces I collected today will be archived & expertly cared for in the spirit & love of Michael Jackson, his bravery, & fans worldwide,” she wrote.
Gaga also shared a behind-the-scenes snapshot from the event.
Check out the photo below, and tell us what you think of Gaga’s big buy.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship