CLAIM: Lady Gaga Bathed in Blood at Upscale London Hotel
11:25 am, January 3rd, 2012
Lady Gaga allegedly “left large amounts of blood” in the bath of a London hotel, reports Showbiz Spy.
According to a supposed housekeeper at the Intercontinental in London, there was “a pool of red liquid in the tub of her suite” during her stay last summer, leading the employee to suspect the “Judas” singer was “bathing in blood as part of a Satanic ritual.”
The housekeeper claims, “Lady Gaga left large amounts of blood in the suite,” adding, “The incident was reported to the concierge, who was told to put it out of her mind.”
Another alleged insider says, “All of the hotel’s staff are convinced she was bathing in it or, at the very least, using it as part of one of her new costumes or weird stage routines.”
We know it’s a slow news day, but this is just too much.
Of course, the blood bath rumor is just another bloody lie about the eccentric singer’s stay in London.
A rep for Gaga tells Gossip Cop the tale is “ridiculous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In