Lady Gaga Opens “Attack” on Beyonce?
2:06 pm, April 28th, 2011
The blog claims that Gaga and her label Interscope “are launching a full scale ATTACK on the queen of pop [Beyonce].”
According to an alleged “industry insider,” there’s been “bad blood” between Gaga and Beyonce ever since an “unspecified falling out” the singers had at an some time earlier this year.
Wow, an “unspecified falling out”? How descriptive.
The insider explains that Gaga supposedly “doesn’t see Beyonce as an artist – she doesn’t play instruments, she doesn’t write her songs,” and that to her, “Beyonce’s just an empty shell.”
To destroy her alleged nemesis, Gaga has planned a “campaign” in order to “expose Beyonce.”
The pop star’s “first shot” was reportedly fired yesterday, when Interscope tweeted about a Major Lazer song Beyonce sampled for her new single “Girls (Who Rule the World).”
Um… that’s an “attack” against Beyonce, how exactly?
It’s NOT. This bogus story makes absolutely NO sense.
A rep for Gaga tells us the blog’s story is 100% “not true.”
Once again, MediaFakeOut’s bad reporting is exposed.
Check out PHOTOS of Beyonce taking a romantic stroll in Paris with Jay-Z!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents