Lady Gaga “Baby Food Diet” Hard to Swallow
1:58 pm, April 27th, 2010
According to Heat magazine, the performer “has embarked on a dangerous ‘baby food diet’ in a bid to stay slim.”
The rag’s sources claim the pop superstar has been “living off baby food — which is not giving her enough energy to sustain grueling performances” and causing concern among her friends.
“She’s substituting meals for jars of baby food,” claims Heat in a story that’s managed to go wide.
Heat knows a thing or two about “substituting.” It’s what the magazine does when exchanging nonsense for facts.
The baby food rumor is, of course, “not true,” according to a rep for Lady Gaga.
She might be the most creative force in entertainment, but Gaga’s imagination is no match for the tabs’ fantasies.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting