Lady Gaga “Baby Food Diet” Hard to Swallow
1:58 pm, April 27th, 2010
According to Heat magazine, the performer “has embarked on a dangerous ‘baby food diet’ in a bid to stay slim.”
The rag’s sources claim the pop superstar has been “living off baby food — which is not giving her enough energy to sustain grueling performances” and causing concern among her friends.
“She’s substituting meals for jars of baby food,” claims Heat in a story that’s managed to go wide.
Heat knows a thing or two about “substituting.” It’s what the magazine does when exchanging nonsense for facts.
The baby food rumor is, of course, “not true,” according to a rep for Lady Gaga.
She might be the most creative force in entertainment, but Gaga’s imagination is no match for the tabs’ fantasies.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Drake Covers GQ Talks On Chris Brown
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- 9 Reasons Your Grandma Will Love One Direction Too
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Bieber Involved In Another Paparazzi Clash
- Jessica Simpson's BIG Baby Bump