Lady Gaga “Baby Food Diet” Hard to Swallow
1:58 pm, April 27th, 2010
According to Heat magazine, the performer “has embarked on a dangerous ‘baby food diet’ in a bid to stay slim.”
The rag’s sources claim the pop superstar has been “living off baby food — which is not giving her enough energy to sustain grueling performances” and causing concern among her friends.
“She’s substituting meals for jars of baby food,” claims Heat in a story that’s managed to go wide.
Heat knows a thing or two about “substituting.” It’s what the magazine does when exchanging nonsense for facts.
The baby food rumor is, of course, “not true,” according to a rep for Lady Gaga.
She might be the most creative force in entertainment, but Gaga’s imagination is no match for the tabs’ fantasies.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet