Lady Gaga Named 2011 “Entertainer of the Year” By Associated Press
8:09 am, December 19th, 2011
Lady Gaga has been voted by the Associated Press as its 2011 “Entertainer of the Year.”
The singer edged out late Apple founder Steve Jobs by just three votes.
Votes were tallied from the 135 news organizations that comprise the AP’s membership, and broadcasters and editors were asked to cast their ballots “for who had the most influence on entertainment and culture in 2011.”
The release of Lady Gaga’s “Born This Way” helped her take the top spot.
What do you think of the news organization’s choice this year?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings