Lady Gaga Named 2011 “Entertainer of the Year” By Associated Press
8:09 am, December 19th, 2011
Lady Gaga has been voted by the Associated Press as its 2011 “Entertainer of the Year.”
The singer edged out late Apple founder Steve Jobs by just three votes.
Votes were tallied from the 135 news organizations that comprise the AP’s membership, and broadcasters and editors were asked to cast their ballots “for who had the most influence on entertainment and culture in 2011.”
The release of Lady Gaga’s “Born This Way” helped her take the top spot.
What do you think of the news organization’s choice this year?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!