Kylie Jenner: There Should Be Laws Against Paparazzi Following Kids (VIDEO)
3:28 pm, July 11th, 2013VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
The teenager posted a video on Keek in response to a question about the matter.
“I just think there should be laws against paparazzi for people under 18,” says Jenner.
She continues, ”I do not think it should be legal for five guys in cars to follow me to school… I’m a 15-year-old girl, I don’t think five guys following me is really appropriate.”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?