Kylie Jenner: There Should Be Laws Against Paparazzi Following Kids (VIDEO)
3:28 pm, July 11th, 2013VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
The teenager posted a video on Keek in response to a question about the matter.
“I just think there should be laws against paparazzi for people under 18,” says Jenner.
She continues, ”I do not think it should be legal for five guys in cars to follow me to school… I’m a 15-year-old girl, I don’t think five guys following me is really appropriate.”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties