Kylie Jenner: There Should Be Laws Against Paparazzi Following Kids (VIDEO)
3:28 pm, July 11th, 2013VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
The teenager posted a video on Keek in response to a question about the matter.
“I just think there should be laws against paparazzi for people under 18,” says Jenner.
She continues, ”I do not think it should be legal for five guys in cars to follow me to school… I’m a 15-year-old girl, I don’t think five guys following me is really appropriate.”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship