Kylie Jenner Debuts As Runway Model [PICS]
1:23 pm, September 13th, 2011PHOTOS
Kylie Jenner, the up-and-koming kiddie Kardashian, made her debut as a runway model yesterday during New York’s Fashion Week.
The 14-year-old graced the catwalk wearing ensembles designed by Avril Lavigne for Abbey Dawn. She strutted her stuff in front of brother Brody Jenner (who dates Lavigne), as well as Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian and new family import Kris Humphries.
Not surprisingly, Kylie earned glowing reviews from the clan.
“She was so fab!” tweeted Kim, with Brody writing, “She looked beautiful and was such a natural. Proud to be her brother.”
Check out photos from the event below!
What do you think of Jenner – and the clothes?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture