Kylie Jenner Sparks Outrage With “Bipolar” Joke About Hair (PHOTO)
10:34 am, November 7th, 2013
Kylie Jenner has sparked controversy with a joke about being “bipolar.”
On Wednesday, the 16-year-old reality TV star posted a picture on Twitter (see right), writing, “I miss my black hair I’m so bipolar :( .”
The comment did not sit well with observers who thought Jenner was too casual and flippant regarding a very serious mental illness.
One Twitter user wrote, “Kylie Jenner just tweeted ‘I miss my black hair I’m so Bipolar:(‘. No, you’re not ‘so Bipolar’, you’re indecisive…and a moron.”
Another tweeted, “Kylie Jenner with her ‘i’m bipolar’ makes me sick.”
“That was 100% the dumbest and most ignorant use of the word bipolar,” noted a third commenter.
Jenner herself has not responded to her critics.
What do you think — Was Jenner’s use of “bipolar” a serious gaffe or not a big deal?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Rachel Zoe and Anne Hathaway's Major Break Up Shocker
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video