Kurt Loder: Michael Jackson Was “Child Molester” (LISTEN)
1:23 pm, November 8th, 2011LISTEN
The comments came during the music journalist and longtime “MTV News” anchor’s interview on KZOZ’s “Jeff and Jeremy in the Morning.”
A day after Murray was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in Jackson’s death, Loder said that while the late King of Pop’s troubled life was tragic, “I think he was a child molester, and that sort of tempers any feelings you might have about him… I just don’t think there’s any denying [that].”
He elaborated, “There were all kinds of children involved, there were payments made to their parents… having sleepovers with little boys, and you’re a 40-year-old man? Uh, no, you’re like a child molester!”
LISTEN TO THE AUDIO BELOW
Loder isn’t the first to reference those infamous allegations against Jackson in recent months, but some are saying that the matter has nothing to do with Murray’s case and Jackson’s early death.
What do you think?
Is Loder being brutally honest or just brutal?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Amber Rose Had To Skip Natural Birth
- J.Lo's Daughter Rocks Chanel Accessories Worth $2k
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Ke$ha's Extremely Sloppy Set Look
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?