Kristin Chenoweth Leaves The Good Wife Due to Injuries Sustained in Set Accident
7:04 pm, August 13th, 2012
Kristin Chenoweth is leaving “The Good Wife.”
The actress has made the decision to exit the series as she recuperates from injuries sustained during a scary on-set accident in July.
In a statement, Chenoweth says, “It is with deep regret to inform everyone that due to my injuries, I am unable to return to The Good Wife at this time.”
She adds, “Getting better slowly and thank you everyone for your concern.”
As Gossip Cop reported, Chenoweth was hurt when lighting equipment fell and struck her while “The Good Wife” shot in Brooklyn, New York.
The actress, who was to have a multi-episode arc as a political reporter on the CBS series, is still set to appear in the September 30 season premiere.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now