Kristin Chenoweth Leaves The Good Wife Due to Injuries Sustained in Set Accident
7:04 pm, August 13th, 2012
Kristin Chenoweth is leaving “The Good Wife.”
The actress has made the decision to exit the series as she recuperates from injuries sustained during a scary on-set accident in July.
In a statement, Chenoweth says, “It is with deep regret to inform everyone that due to my injuries, I am unable to return to The Good Wife at this time.”
She adds, “Getting better slowly and thank you everyone for your concern.”
As Gossip Cop reported, Chenoweth was hurt when lighting equipment fell and struck her while “The Good Wife” shot in Brooklyn, New York.
The actress, who was to have a multi-episode arc as a political reporter on the CBS series, is still set to appear in the September 30 season premiere.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Nick Lachey Gets Candid About Jessica Simpson
- Get Rihanna's Sexy Windblown Hairstyle
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Drake Slams Chris Brown: 'I Make Better Music Than Him'
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?