Kristin Cavallari: Being New Mother Is “Most Incredible Feeling”
1:56 pm, August 11th, 2012
Kristin Cavallari is enjoying her first days of motherhood.
“The Hills” star, who gave birth to baby son Camden Jack earlier this week, took to Twitter late Friday to express her joy.
“Being a mom is the most incredible feeling,” wrote Cavallari. “I am so in love with this little boy!”
It’s the reality star’s first child with her fiancé, Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler.
And if she needs any help from former MTV colleague Spencer Pratt, he’s happy to oblige.
“Congratulations on Camden’s birth,” Pratt tweeted to Cavallari, adding, “I’mf see to be the Godfather if you need one!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Did Eminem Watch Daughter Get Crowned Homecoming Queen?
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right
- Court Thinks Dina Lohan Is Certifiably Crazy
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too