Kristin Cavallari: Being New Mother Is “Most Incredible Feeling”
1:56 pm, August 11th, 2012
Kristin Cavallari is enjoying her first days of motherhood.
“The Hills” star, who gave birth to baby son Camden Jack earlier this week, took to Twitter late Friday to express her joy.
“Being a mom is the most incredible feeling,” wrote Cavallari. “I am so in love with this little boy!”
It’s the reality star’s first child with her fiancé, Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler.
And if she needs any help from former MTV colleague Spencer Pratt, he’s happy to oblige.
“Congratulations on Camden’s birth,” Pratt tweeted to Cavallari, adding, “I’mf see to be the Godfather if you need one!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- 11 Easy DIY Date Night Hairstyles
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Is Kris Jenner Finally Ready to Leave Bruce?
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Is Tiger Upset That GF Made Fun Of Him?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look