Kristin Cavallari: Being New Mother Is “Most Incredible Feeling”
1:56 pm, August 11th, 2012
Kristin Cavallari is enjoying her first days of motherhood.
“The Hills” star, who gave birth to baby son Camden Jack earlier this week, took to Twitter late Friday to express her joy.
“Being a mom is the most incredible feeling,” wrote Cavallari. “I am so in love with this little boy!”
It’s the reality star’s first child with her fiancé, Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler.
And if she needs any help from former MTV colleague Spencer Pratt, he’s happy to oblige.
“Congratulations on Camden’s birth,” Pratt tweeted to Cavallari, adding, “I’mf see to be the Godfather if you need one!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Did Bieber Fever Send Selena to the Hospital?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Best & Worst Beach Bods of 2012
- Come And Get Selena Gomez's Video Dress
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Hotties to Notties: Stars Who Lost Their Mojo