Kristin Cavallari: I Was Forced To Be a “B*tch” on Laguna Beach and The Hills
1:20 pm, February 11th, 2013PHOTO
Kristin Cavallari says she’s not the catty person the public saw on “Laguna Beach” and “The Hills.”
In an interview with the Chicago Sun-Times’ Splash magazine, the former MTV reality star says that her bad behavior on “Laguna Beach” was a result of “awful situations” orchestrated by the show’s producers.
Cavallari tells the mag, “The producers were really crappy to me. I felt like everybody was against me and manipulating me, and that forced me to be a b*tch.”
The new mom adds that while “Laguna Beach” featured plotlines set up by producers, “The Hills” was almost entirely fake.
Cavallari notes, “They did everything short of handing us a script.”
She further explains, “I had two lives: my ‘Hills’ life and my real life,” offering, “People are always surprised by how nice I am in real life.”
But one person in particular saw through her faux mean girl facade — Cavallari’s fiancé, Jay Cutler.
Cavallari reveals that in 2010, Cutler saw her on the show and reached out to her publicist, offering to fly her out to Chicago for dinner.
“I was like, ‘Who’s Jay Cutler?’” she says, adding, “I was flattered, but I said no.”
But months later, Cavallari bumped into Cutler after a Chicago Bears game, and the rest, as they say, is history.
What do you think of Cavallari’s latest revelations about “Laguna Beach” and “The Hills”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank