Kristin Cavallari Attends Marine Corps Ball
3:23 pm, November 18th, 2011
Kristin Cavallari showed her patriotism on Thursday night, becoming the latest celebrity to attend a Marine Corps Ball.
The reality star accepted Lance Cpl. Jonathan Burkett‘s Twitter invite last August, and was as good as her word, accompanying Burkett to the gala at Pechanga Casino and Resort in Temecula, California.
She told local reporters that she was thrilled to be invited.
“I just thought, why not? It’s a nice way to say thank you for everything that he’s done for our country.”
She added, “Seeing the faces of the people fighting for our country, it just puts everything in perspective.”
After the dance, Burkett tweeted Cavallari’s boyfriend, NFL quarterback Jay Cutler, to sing Cavallari’s praises: “Hey man, glad she was able to come! You have an awesome gf and hopefully wife!”
Cavallari herself wrote, “Had a great time at the marine ball.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Reese Witherspoon Goes Back to Her Signature Look
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Super Stars With Secret Talents