Kristin Cavallari Laguna Beach Family Home Sold in Foreclosure
4:14 am, March 30th, 2012
Kristin Cavallari’s Laguna Beach family home was sold just a few weeks ago after it went into foreclosure, according to public records.
The massive house belonging to the dad of the “Laguna Beach” and “The Hills” star went for $6.11 million, though back in 2009 it was listed for $13.95 million.
The 7,100-square-foot home (photo below), which sits on 3.17 acres overlooking the ocean and boasts an infinity pool, wine cellar, spa, yoga studio, and media room, was featured on an episode of “The Hills” when Cavallari came home following some issues with a past boyfriend.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Paul Walker Did the Most Generous Thing Ever
- 20 Sexiest 'Where are they Now?" Girls
- 'Fast & Furious' Team Release Video Tribute To Paul Walker
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Stars In New Video Series