Kristin Cavallari Laguna Beach Family Home Sold in Foreclosure
4:14 am, March 30th, 2012
Kristin Cavallari’s Laguna Beach family home was sold just a few weeks ago after it went into foreclosure, according to public records.
The massive house belonging to the dad of the “Laguna Beach” and “The Hills” star went for $6.11 million, though back in 2009 it was listed for $13.95 million.
The 7,100-square-foot home (photo below), which sits on 3.17 acres overlooking the ocean and boasts an infinity pool, wine cellar, spa, yoga studio, and media room, was featured on an episode of “The Hills” when Cavallari came home following some issues with a past boyfriend.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Rachel Zoe and Anne Hathaway's Major Break Up Shocker
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video