Kristin Cavallari Laguna Beach Family Home Sold in Foreclosure
4:14 am, March 30th, 2012
Kristin Cavallari’s Laguna Beach family home was sold just a few weeks ago after it went into foreclosure, according to public records.
The massive house belonging to the dad of the “Laguna Beach” and “The Hills” star went for $6.11 million, though back in 2009 it was listed for $13.95 million.
The 7,100-square-foot home (photo below), which sits on 3.17 acres overlooking the ocean and boasts an infinity pool, wine cellar, spa, yoga studio, and media room, was featured on an episode of “The Hills” when Cavallari came home following some issues with a past boyfriend.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look