Kristin Cavallari: “The Hills” Was Fake
11:56 am, December 4th, 2012VIDEO
Kristin Cavallari took the hot seat on Monday’s “Watch What Happens Live” and got very real about her time on “The Hills.”
The onetime MTV reality star admitted that the entire show was “pretty fake.”
Cavallari told host Andy Cohen that her old series featured “fake relationships” and “fake fights,” and clarified that her “dating” Justin Bobby was also scripted for the show and totally phony.
But when it comes to nemesis Lauren Conrad, the tension seems pretty real.
Cohen showed a clip of Conrad struggling to say three nice things about Cavallari, and Cavallari seemed equally unsure of how to compliment her former co-star.
Both women did agree that the other is “pretty.”
So that’s something.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty