Kristin Cavallari: “The Hills” Was Fake
11:56 am, December 4th, 2012VIDEO
Kristin Cavallari took the hot seat on Monday’s “Watch What Happens Live” and got very real about her time on “The Hills.”
The onetime MTV reality star admitted that the entire show was “pretty fake.”
Cavallari told host Andy Cohen that her old series featured “fake relationships” and “fake fights,” and clarified that her “dating” Justin Bobby was also scripted for the show and totally phony.
But when it comes to nemesis Lauren Conrad, the tension seems pretty real.
Cohen showed a clip of Conrad struggling to say three nice things about Cavallari, and Cavallari seemed equally unsure of how to compliment her former co-star.
Both women did agree that the other is “pretty.”
So that’s something.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pharrell Talks Competition with Rick Ross
- Gwen Stefani Gives the Scoop on Her Baby's Name
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Still Going Strong: Gisele and Tom Brady Celebrate Milestone Anniversary
- 25 Funniest Celebrity Photos Taken at the Wrong Time
- On and Off Screen Fashion Queen: Sarah Jessica Parker
- 56 Times Suri Cruise Made Us Jealous of Her Wardrobe
- Blue Ivy Finally Starts to Look More Like Her Mom
- Heidi Klum and Seal On the Verge of Reconciliation?