Kristin Cavallari: “The Hills” Was Fake
11:56 am, December 4th, 2012VIDEO
Kristin Cavallari took the hot seat on Monday’s “Watch What Happens Live” and got very real about her time on “The Hills.”
The onetime MTV reality star admitted that the entire show was “pretty fake.”
Cavallari told host Andy Cohen that her old series featured “fake relationships” and “fake fights,” and clarified that her “dating” Justin Bobby was also scripted for the show and totally phony.
But when it comes to nemesis Lauren Conrad, the tension seems pretty real.
Cohen showed a clip of Conrad struggling to say three nice things about Cavallari, and Cavallari seemed equally unsure of how to compliment her former co-star.
Both women did agree that the other is “pretty.”
So that’s something.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank