Kristin Cavallari: “The Hills” Was Fake
11:56 am, December 4th, 2012VIDEO
Kristin Cavallari took the hot seat on Monday’s “Watch What Happens Live” and got very real about her time on “The Hills.”
The onetime MTV reality star admitted that the entire show was “pretty fake.”
Cavallari told host Andy Cohen that her old series featured “fake relationships” and “fake fights,” and clarified that her “dating” Justin Bobby was also scripted for the show and totally phony.
But when it comes to nemesis Lauren Conrad, the tension seems pretty real.
Cohen showed a clip of Conrad struggling to say three nice things about Cavallari, and Cavallari seemed equally unsure of how to compliment her former co-star.
Both women did agree that the other is “pretty.”
So that’s something.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?