Kristin Cavallari: I Was NOT Being “Bitchy” About Nick & Vanessa Lachey Baby Name
2:40 pm, September 13th, 2012
That’s what some observers seemed to believe after Cavallari tweeted about the couple’s new son, born late on Wednesday.
Cavallari wrote, “Apparently Camden is a popular name!”
The former “Hills” star and Jay Cutler welcomed their own baby boy last month — and named him Camden, too.
Cavallari’s baby name tweet was apparently interpreted in some corners as sarcastic or nasty, because she felt the need to clarify her message.
She wrote, “By the way that wasn’t a bitchy tweet at all… I obviously love the name and I’m glad other people do too.”
The world is big enough for two Camdens.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank