Kristin Cavallari: I Was NOT Being “Bitchy” About Nick & Vanessa Lachey Baby Name
2:40 pm, September 13th, 2012
That’s what some observers seemed to believe after Cavallari tweeted about the couple’s new son, born late on Wednesday.
Cavallari wrote, “Apparently Camden is a popular name!”
The former “Hills” star and Jay Cutler welcomed their own baby boy last month — and named him Camden, too.
Cavallari’s baby name tweet was apparently interpreted in some corners as sarcastic or nasty, because she felt the need to clarify her message.
She wrote, “By the way that wasn’t a bitchy tweet at all… I obviously love the name and I’m glad other people do too.”
The world is big enough for two Camdens.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend