Kristin Cavallari: I Was NOT Being “Bitchy” About Nick & Vanessa Lachey Baby Name
2:40 pm, September 13th, 2012
That’s what some observers seemed to believe after Cavallari tweeted about the couple’s new son, born late on Wednesday.
Cavallari wrote, “Apparently Camden is a popular name!”
The former “Hills” star and Jay Cutler welcomed their own baby boy last month — and named him Camden, too.
Cavallari’s baby name tweet was apparently interpreted in some corners as sarcastic or nasty, because she felt the need to clarify her message.
She wrote, “By the way that wasn’t a bitchy tweet at all… I obviously love the name and I’m glad other people do too.”
The world is big enough for two Camdens.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Why Is James Franco Backing a Fashion Documentary?
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Bodysuit Babe: Perrie Edwards
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Mysterious Celebrity Face Changes
- NeNe Leakes Reveals Her Bridesmaids