Kristin Cavallari: I Was NOT Being “Bitchy” About Nick & Vanessa Lachey Baby Name
2:40 pm, September 13th, 2012
That’s what some observers seemed to believe after Cavallari tweeted about the couple’s new son, born late on Wednesday.
Cavallari wrote, “Apparently Camden is a popular name!”
The former “Hills” star and Jay Cutler welcomed their own baby boy last month — and named him Camden, too.
Cavallari’s baby name tweet was apparently interpreted in some corners as sarcastic or nasty, because she felt the need to clarify her message.
She wrote, “By the way that wasn’t a bitchy tweet at all… I obviously love the name and I’m glad other people do too.”
The world is big enough for two Camdens.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014