Kristin Cavallari: My Hills Co-Stars Were Bribed To Lie About My Alleged Drug Use
2:51 pm, March 11th, 2013VIDEO
The new mom opened up about the scripted nature of the former MTV reality show in a candid interview with E! host Giuliana Rancic, saying producers bribed her co-stars to make up lies about her using drugs.
Asked if there was ever any truth to the drug rumors, Cavallari told Rancic, “No. And that actually came from ‘The Hills.’”
“We were in Miami for the Super Bowl. And we were there filming ‘The Hills,’” she explained, revealing, “One of the producers told the girls [my co-stars] that he would give them gifts, specifically a Birkin bag, if they had talked about me doing drugs on camera.”
Cavallari said that her fellow cast members “took the bait,” adding, “The next thing I know, we get home and everything and it’s in one of the tabloids that I have this huge drug problem and I need to go to rehab.”
Check out the VIDEO below!
What do you think of Cavallari continuing to call out the show that made her famous?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?