Kristin Cavallari: My Hills Co-Stars Were Bribed To Lie About My Alleged Drug Use
2:51 pm, March 11th, 2013VIDEO
The new mom opened up about the scripted nature of the former MTV reality show in a candid interview with E! host Giuliana Rancic, saying producers bribed her co-stars to make up lies about her using drugs.
Asked if there was ever any truth to the drug rumors, Cavallari told Rancic, “No. And that actually came from ‘The Hills.’”
“We were in Miami for the Super Bowl. And we were there filming ‘The Hills,’” she explained, revealing, “One of the producers told the girls [my co-stars] that he would give them gifts, specifically a Birkin bag, if they had talked about me doing drugs on camera.”
Cavallari said that her fellow cast members “took the bait,” adding, “The next thing I know, we get home and everything and it’s in one of the tabloids that I have this huge drug problem and I need to go to rehab.”
Check out the VIDEO below!
What do you think of Cavallari continuing to call out the show that made her famous?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- 50 Pics Of Hollywood's Most Adorable Couples
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- Olivia Palermo's Best Fashion Moments