Kristin Cavallari Slams Report She’s “Already Lost All of Her Baby Weight”
1:43 pm, September 21st, 2012
Kristin Cavallari has a bone to pick with Us Weekly.
The magazine reported that just five weeks after giving birth to son Camden Jack, Cavallari “has already lost all the weight by working out like crazy with a trainer.”
She’s had “no problems losing the weight,” according to Us Weekly.
Cavallari begs to differ.
“I haven’t lost all my baby weight yet,” tweeted Cavallari on Friday. “Thats sending the wrong message to women.”
She continued, “Hey us weekly next time u want to make something up at least get my sons bday right.”
So for the record: Cavallari gave birth on August 8, and has not lost the weight yet.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired