Kristin Cavallari Slams Report She’s “Already Lost All of Her Baby Weight”
1:43 pm, September 21st, 2012
Kristin Cavallari has a bone to pick with Us Weekly.
The magazine reported that just five weeks after giving birth to son Camden Jack, Cavallari “has already lost all the weight by working out like crazy with a trainer.”
She’s had “no problems losing the weight,” according to Us Weekly.
Cavallari begs to differ.
“I haven’t lost all my baby weight yet,” tweeted Cavallari on Friday. “Thats sending the wrong message to women.”
She continued, “Hey us weekly next time u want to make something up at least get my sons bday right.”
So for the record: Cavallari gave birth on August 8, and has not lost the weight yet.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Demi Lovato's Funky And Fun Floral Bodysuit
- Are These Love Birds Back Together?
- Selena At Bieber's House For Hookup?