Kristin Cavallari Slams Report She’s “Already Lost All of Her Baby Weight”
1:43 pm, September 21st, 2012
Kristin Cavallari has a bone to pick with Us Weekly.
The magazine reported that just five weeks after giving birth to son Camden Jack, Cavallari “has already lost all the weight by working out like crazy with a trainer.”
She’s had “no problems losing the weight,” according to Us Weekly.
Cavallari begs to differ.
“I haven’t lost all my baby weight yet,” tweeted Cavallari on Friday. “Thats sending the wrong message to women.”
She continued, “Hey us weekly next time u want to make something up at least get my sons bday right.”
So for the record: Cavallari gave birth on August 8, and has not lost the weight yet.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Critics Slam Controversial NYPD Stop-And-Kiss Program
- Should Celeb Parenting Skills Be Critiqued?
- The One Movie Ben Affleck Still Regrets
- Elle Fanning Spills Secrets of Sisterhood With Dakota