Kristen Wiig Gets Annoyed With Mom in SNL 1-800-Flowers Mother’s Day Spoof
12:35 pm, May 12th, 2013VIDEO
Kristen Wiig gets annoyed with her mom in a hilarious 1-800-Flowers Mother’s Day spoof on “Saturday Night Live.”
The parody shows Wiig saying everything she loves about her mother during a commercial for the flower delivery company — spliced with clips of her mom doing all of those annoying things moms are wont to do.
Wiig’s mom drops gems such as, “Hey what’s the latest with that LeAnn Rimes girl? What a saga that is!” and ”I can’t find my debit card, I think my identity’s been thieved!”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own