Kristen Wiig Gets Annoyed With Mom in SNL 1-800-Flowers Mother’s Day Spoof
12:35 pm, May 12th, 2013VIDEO
Kristen Wiig gets annoyed with her mom in a hilarious 1-800-Flowers Mother’s Day spoof on “Saturday Night Live.”
The parody shows Wiig saying everything she loves about her mother during a commercial for the flower delivery company — spliced with clips of her mom doing all of those annoying things moms are wont to do.
Wiig’s mom drops gems such as, “Hey what’s the latest with that LeAnn Rimes girl? What a saga that is!” and ”I can’t find my debit card, I think my identity’s been thieved!”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks