CLAIM: Kristen Wiig “Finally a Bride,” Set to Marry Fabrizio Moretti By Year’s End
1:50 pm, July 20th, 2012
“Always a Bridesmaid Kristen Wiig is finally going to be a bride,” exclaims the National Enquirer.
According to the supermarket tab, the actress and her boyfriend, The Strokes drummer Fabrizio Moretti, “want to get hitched by the end of the year.”
The mag says there’s an unexpected reason behind Wiig’s decision to get married.
“It’s ironic, but Kristen owes her newfound happiness with Fab” to his ex-girlfriend Drew Barrymore, alleges the so-called “source.”
Noting that Moretti and Barrymore have allegedly kept up their friendship since splitting in 2007, the snitch claims, “Now that he’s seen how happy and content she is [with new husband Will Kopelman], he’s ready to settle down too!”
What a lovely story.
Unfortunately for the Enquirer, it’s entirely inaccurate.
A source close to Wiig assures Gossip Cop there’s “no truth” to the tabloid’s tale of a wedding timetable.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Selena Never Focused On Jelena Attention
- Mermaid Style: Jade Thirwall's Under The Sea Tee
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Honey Boo Boo Made Jennifer Lawrence Crash Her Car
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Keith Urban Doesn't Want To Leave Idol