Kristen Wiig, Jason Sudeikis and Andy Samberg Leaving Saturday Night Live?
6:28 pm, April 4th, 2012
The blogger then goes on to reiterate, “It’s true — Kristen Wiig, Andy Samberg, and Jason Sudeikis are said to be leaving the long-running sketch show after this season!”
He even quotes a so-called “source” as saying, ”Kristen Wiig, Andy Samberg and Jason Sudeikis are all leaving after the end of the season. It will be a huge blow to the show.”
So, pretty much one is to believe the three “Saturday Night Live” stars are done with the program that made them famous, right?
Not so fast.
Wiig and Sudeikis’ rep tells Gossip Cop, “There is no truth to that item.”
And a Samberg insider says no decision will be made until well after the season’s over next month.
Gossip Cop has reached out to an NBC spokesperson for a comment.
While there’s a chance one, two or all three may leave the show to pursue film career, certainly NO decision have been made yet, contrary to reports.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game