Kristen Wiig, Jason Sudeikis and Andy Samberg Leaving Saturday Night Live?
6:28 pm, April 4th, 2012
The blogger then goes on to reiterate, “It’s true — Kristen Wiig, Andy Samberg, and Jason Sudeikis are said to be leaving the long-running sketch show after this season!”
He even quotes a so-called “source” as saying, ”Kristen Wiig, Andy Samberg and Jason Sudeikis are all leaving after the end of the season. It will be a huge blow to the show.”
So, pretty much one is to believe the three “Saturday Night Live” stars are done with the program that made them famous, right?
Not so fast.
Wiig and Sudeikis’ rep tells Gossip Cop, “There is no truth to that item.”
And a Samberg insider says no decision will be made until well after the season’s over next month.
Gossip Cop has reached out to an NBC spokesperson for a comment.
While there’s a chance one, two or all three may leave the show to pursue film career, certainly NO decision have been made yet, contrary to reports.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting