MAG: Kristen Wiig Ignoring Old SNL Pals, Making Them “Hurt and Confused”
5:08 pm, August 30th, 2012
The tabloid says Wiig has iced out her “SNL” friends since leaving the show last May.
One Star source says that her former colleagues “are hurt and confused that she’s ignoring them.”
According to the mag, even Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde “got the cold shoulder.”
“She’s totally cut them off and won’t even return phone calls,” claims the Star “spy,” adding, “Nobody can get their head around it.”
That’s because this bizarre item seems to have materialized from thin air.
Wiig’s tenure at “SNL” ended last spring, the cast dispersed for the summer, and Wiig’s been spending time with Moretti.
But there’s been no full-scale “cold shoulder” given to Sudeikis and the rest of her friends — from “SNL” or otherwise.
A rep for Wiig tells Gossip Cop there’s “no truth to this at all.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Leonor Varela's Edgy Hairstyle
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Did Kendall Jenner Have Plastic Surgery?