MAG: Kristen Wiig Ignoring Old SNL Pals, Making Them “Hurt and Confused”
5:08 pm, August 30th, 2012
The tabloid says Wiig has iced out her “SNL” friends since leaving the show last May.
One Star source says that her former colleagues “are hurt and confused that she’s ignoring them.”
According to the mag, even Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde “got the cold shoulder.”
“She’s totally cut them off and won’t even return phone calls,” claims the Star “spy,” adding, “Nobody can get their head around it.”
That’s because this bizarre item seems to have materialized from thin air.
Wiig’s tenure at “SNL” ended last spring, the cast dispersed for the summer, and Wiig’s been spending time with Moretti.
But there’s been no full-scale “cold shoulder” given to Sudeikis and the rest of her friends — from “SNL” or otherwise.
A rep for Wiig tells Gossip Cop there’s “no truth to this at all.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Kylie and Kendall: The Jenner Sister's Most Stylish Moments
- 16 Cute Celebrity Pics from Childhood
- Seriously Gorgeous Shots From Your Fave ANTM Alum