Kristen Wiig Says Goodbye to SNL After 7 Years (VIDEO)
1:09 am, May 20th, 2012
Kristen Wiig is officially leaving “Saturday Night Live,” and the way it was announced was by Mick Jagger introducing her and other high school “graduates” in cap-and-gown.
The rocker said in the sketch the school’s musical department prepared a song to say goodbye.
Wiig then removed her cap-and-gown, and every cast member took turns hugging and dancing with her to the tune “Ruby Tuesday.”
It was a very emotional moment for Wiig, who was on the show for seven years.
Check out the video below.
What do you think about Wiig leaving?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills