Kristen Wiig Says Goodbye to SNL After 7 Years (VIDEO)
1:09 am, May 20th, 2012
Kristen Wiig is officially leaving “Saturday Night Live,” and the way it was announced was by Mick Jagger introducing her and other high school “graduates” in cap-and-gown.
The rocker said in the sketch the school’s musical department prepared a song to say goodbye.
Wiig then removed her cap-and-gown, and every cast member took turns hugging and dancing with her to the tune “Ruby Tuesday.”
It was a very emotional moment for Wiig, who was on the show for seven years.
Check out the video below.
What do you think about Wiig leaving?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Kylie and Kendall: The Jenner Sister's Most Stylish Moments
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her