Kristen Wiig Strips Down, Talks “Weeping Over” SNL and Bridesmaids Future (PIC)
11:13 am, May 18th, 2013PHOTO
The actress, who poses for the mag in lingerie, opens up about the difficult time she’s had adjusting to life without “Saturday Night Live.”
Wiig left the NBC show last year, but returned last week as a guest co-host.
LARGER PHOTO BELOW
“When I was on ‘SNL,’ Saturday night was my favorite night,” says the star. ”Now that I’m not on the show, it makes me sad.”
She continues,”I don’t cry, though. Well, there’s a lot of solitary weeping because I’m a sensitive actress.”
“But it is really hard to watch…” adds Wiig. ”It’s been one of the hardest things to let go of; it really has.”
Wiig goes on to reveal that giving up another project — a Bridesmaids sequel — “wasn’t a hard decision at all.”
“We knew during the first one, this was it,” she explains. “We would have made a lot of money if there was a second one, but that’s not my goal in my creative life.”
And though Wiig tells the magazine that her personal life is a “closed door,” and doesn’t mention boyfriend Fabrizio Moretti by name, she does talk about dating in the spotlight.
“I think it has to do with how I react to things and how comfortable they are with the weird reality of being with someone who’s in the public eye. You just have to have the conversation about it,” says actress.
Wiig says her ideal relationship dynamic is “having a constant.”
“Something reliable,” she adds. “When people find that, they’re very lucky.”
Check out a LARGER version of Wiig’s Harper’s Bazaar photo below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties