Kristen Stewart: “I Don’t Want to Deprive Myself of Any Bit of Life”
9:19 pm, January 2nd, 2013
Kristen Stewart is set on living life to the fullest.
In V Magazine’s Spring Preview issue, the actress opens up taking risks, both personally and professionally, and conquering misconceptions about her.
“I really love people. You can’t not as an actor,” says Stewart. ”It’s just strange meeting someone and going, Okay, you start at square one and I will try and make up for what you already think you know about me.”
As one of the most successful — and most gossiped about — young stars in the world, no one would blame the Breaking Dawn star if she tried to play it safe. But that’s just not the way she wants to live her life, she explains to the magazine.
Stewart tells V, “I have realized that you can close yourself off to life if you put walls up, but it’s a difficult thing. You can’t see over, people can’t see in, and you also can’t see out.”
“So I’ve gotten quite comfortable with just being unafraid,” she continues. “I keep saying the same thing: it’s not about being fearless but really just embracing the fears and using them.”
“I am not closed off to anything right now. That is what I was saying about not having any more walls up. I don’t want to deprive myself of any bit of life,” she says.
NOTE: The discourse in the comments section on recent stories about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart has occasionally sunk to nasty personal attacks and ugly language that adds little to the conversation. We’d like our site to be a place where people can show passion while still being civil. Please be respectful of fellow commenters. Also, spamming is NOT allowed.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'