Kristen Stewart Goes Topless for Balenciaga Florabotanica Fragrance Ad
3:30 pm, August 30th, 2013PHOTO
Kristen Stewart goes topless — but stays covered — in a new Balenciaga ad for the Florabotanica fragrance.
The actress is bare but seen from behind looking over her shoulder in the image, which shows Stewart in black-and-white with colorful flowers across her back.
Stewart was announced as the face of Balenciaga’s perfume last year.
Check out a larger version of the ad below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Honey Boo Boo's Mom June Shannon Pregnant?
- Ellen DeGeneres Gives Oscars Pizza Delivery Man Enormous Tip
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Wedding REVEALED
- Woman Found Asleep in Bieber's Bed After Break-In
- Kate Upton Dissed by Fellow Sports Illustrated Cover Girl
- Lupita Nyong'o Heritage Secret Revealed
- 8 Celebrities Who Make Us Want to Get a Bob
- The Hottest Celebrity Nursery Trends
- Kate Bosworth Pairs a Leather Jacket with Stylish Skinny Jeans
- 'Teen Mom 2': Leah Messer Isn't Giving Up on Her Daughter