Kristen Stewart & Taylor Lautner to Promote Breaking Dawn on ‘Tonight Show’
9:19 pm, October 25th, 2011
Save some more space on your DVRs, Twihards.
Additionally, the entire cast, including Robert Pattinson, are going to tape the “Ellen DeGeneres Show” on Monday, November 14. That show will air on Friday, November 18 when Breaking Dawn hits theaters.
Will you be watching Lautner and Stewart on the “Tonight Show”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank